Are you freelance, or looking to be freelance? I’m here to support you!
I’m passionate about working with freelancers to help them set and meet their goals, get strategic and grow their business. All with a sprinkling of useful tools and hacks to automate and make your freelance life easier!
The Freelance Business Lounge
The Freelance Business Lounge is my monthly membership, containing a bundle of freelancing resources in my Teachable school, a private Facebook group and weekly group coaching calls.
The resources include:
- Email templates
- The 30 Days To Go Freelance course
- Exclusive interviews
- Kerri Watt: PR for freelancers
- Helen Pritchard: LinkedIn for freelancers
- Laura Agar Wilson: Wellness as a freelancer
- Holly June Smith: Having a portfolio career
- Elsewine Rietveld: Video Confidence
- Cat Plummer: Money and mindset
- Rebecca Broad: Freelancing as a student
- Julieanne Walker – Creating a client management system
- Ruby McGuire: How stories can help you manifest your goals
- Carmel David: How to Get Started As A VA
- Helen Higgins: Automating your lead generation with funnels
- Jo Wheatley and Zoe Hawkins from In Good Company: Getting started as a Coach
- Daire Paddy: Creating content that sells without the sleaze
- Catherine Morgan: How to get started with investing
- Helen Higgins: Funnel Template and Facebook Ads calculator
- Goal Setting for freelancers course
- How to boost your freelance business course
- Four Weeks Of Freelance Habits course
- How to Pitch for New Clients course
- Checklists – onboarding, offboarding, client red flags and daily checklists
- And much, much more (new content added monthly)
The Freelance Business Lounge is only £25 a month, so this is a great option if you’re new to freelancing or looking for group support.
Looking for 1-2-1 support? My coaching and mentoring packages are for you! Sessions take place over Zoom. You can find out more about my coaching packages, and how to book a free 15 minute coaching consultation, by clicking the link above.
Biz & Brew Group Coaching Club
Live in or near Berkshire? Every month, I run the Biz and Brew Coaching club, an in-person monthly group coaching session.
Biz And Brew will be back on the 18th September. It’s based at the chocolate workshop at Chocoholics in Hurst (near Wokingham and Twyford)⠀
(Yup, that means chocolate and a cuppa during the session.)⠀
For this second session, we’ll be diving into goal setting, so this is perfect for the ‘new school year’ mindset. It’s only £25 for two hours.⠀
To book, click here: https://www.paypal.me/emmacossey/25
The Freelance Lifestyle offers some opportunities for paid/sponsored blog posts, product reviews and partnerships for brands.
Suitable products and topics may include: office products, stationery, anything related to working from home, remotely and anything that benefits the self-employed and freelance. Anything related to freelance parenting is also worth contacting me about!
A couple of admin notes:
- My readership is primarily UK based, and female
- I always tell my readers if a post is sponsored or if I’ve been sent a product for free
I’ve got lots of free support and goodies available for you too!