Left buying Christmas presents a little late? Want to impress the freelancer in your life? If you’re too late to buy from the standard gift guide for freelancers I shared earlier this month, I have a collection of last minute gifts for you to treat your favourite freelancer to.
The Last Minute Gift Guide For Freelancers
- Amazon Vouchers – for books aplenty and gadgets. A Kindle Unlimited Subscription is worth a look too.
- Coffee shop vouchers – Know a freelancer who works from Starbucks a lot? A refillable mug or coffee shop vouchers are always a good bet. Starbucks, Costa and Pret
- Co-Working Day Pass – Have a look through a local co-working venue who offer memberships. Check out the Freelance Lifestyle Co-Working map for one near you.
- Stationery vouchers – Paperchase are always a good bet.
- Audible Subscription – Perfect for freelancers on the go
- Blinkist Subscription – Another bookish treat, Blinkist takes popular non-fiction books and breaks them down into short text and audio summaries, so you can harvest all the highlights.
- Graze Box Subscription – A Graze box subscription is the perfect way to brighten up their weeks, with delicious healthy snacks dropping through the letterbox.
- Flower Subscription – Help the freelancer in your life keep their desk looking Instagram-ready, with a subscription to Bloom & Wild. The best bit is, the flowers are packed so they can drop through a letterbox.
- Magazines are such a treat when you work from home. iSubscribe is great, and I’d especially recommend Breathe, or In The Moment for a mindful read.
- A coaching session with me! If you know a freelancer who could do with some support with business planning, mindset or structure, drop me an email on email@example.com and we’ll sort out a package.