I’m really excited to announce the launch of the latest addition to The Freelance Lifestyle – the Freelance Consultations. They’re designed to help people make the jump from employed to self-employed, learn how to start their own own freelance business from scratch or how to take a freelance business to the next level.
I’m sure, like me, you’re sick of seeing adverts claiming to help you START A BUSINESS AND EARN ££££ or EARN SIX FIGURES BY WORKING ONE DAY A WEEK. It all sounds very spammy, doesn’t it?
So, how do I make it clear that what I do is very different to all of that? By being 100% transparent. Here’s what you can expect from a consultation from me:
- A 10 minute free consultation before you buy, to find out whether what I do is right for you. Just drop me an email to arrange.
- An email chat after buying the consultation to find out what you want to get out of the consultation so we can hit the ground running.
- A consultation covering things like – developing and shaping your business idea, finding your target market, the basics of setting up (including legalities, accounting, invoicing, business plans), networking, social media, blogging, ideas on how to grow and diversify your business and suggestions for how to create a great freelance lifestyle – especially if you’ll be working from home.
- You’ll also get a free copy of the 30 Day Freelancing Challenge ebook to help take you through more of the basics.
- I promise to be honest – freelancing and being your own boss is largely wonderful, but it’s also tough at times (but, in my experience, absolutely worth it). I’m also not going to promise you’ll earn a six figure sum by working three hours a week. Your earning potential might rise by going freelance – but it won’t be without hard work.
- Consultations are £50 (which is for 60-90 mins), and include research beforehand and follow up questions after. They can take place over Skype, in a private Google+ Hangout or on the phone. If you’re in the Berkshire area, I can also arrange a face-to-face consultation.
The reason I’m adding these consultations to my services, is because I was lucky enough to have several people advise me on what to do when I first started. I know not everyone else is fortunate enough to have that. So I want to be able to draw on my experiences and knowledge to help others.
New to The Freelance Lifestyle? You can read a little bit more about me here.
Interested? Get in touch and we’ll have a chat