- 5 ways to use tech to stay sane
- How two routines changed my freelance life
- What to do when you fall ill as a freelancer
- Freelancing and Pregnancy – The Challenges
- Take a tech break
- How to take a holiday when you’re freelance
- Planning time off for Christmas
- Things to do when the Internet is down
- Poll: How do you maintain a work life balance?
Over in The Freelance Lifestylers Group we’re going strong with a 4-week challenge to build better habits in our freelance lives. So far we’ve focused on Health and Money, and during the rest of the month we’ll be working on our Business and Balance habits.There are a lot of posts about balance on the blog, so this list should give you a head start on your balance habits:And if you haven’t joined us in the habit challenge yet, there’s still time!
Just a quick post to remind you about tonight’s Twitter chat for freelancers. Kicking off at 7.30pm (UK time) on the #freelancersuk hashtag (and also by following @Freelance_life), we’ll be chatting about work/life balance. Questions will include:
- Do you think you have a good work/life balance?
- What do you think are the biggest barriers to creating a good work/life balance?
- Work hours – Do you set them?
- Where do you work? Are you able to leave the area when you’re finished for the day?
- Are you able to make time for lunch breaks, exercise and even holidays?
Got another question you’d like added to the list? Let me know in the comments!