Hello lovely freelancers!
This is a very quick blog post to let you know about a couple of things coming up here in The Freelance Lifestyle community.
All of my courses for freelancers are now free!
First up, I’ve made the decision to make all of the courses in my Freelance Lifestyle school completely free. The main reason I’m doing this is because I want to make freelancing accessible for as many people as possible, so making my courses for freelancers free is the best way I can do that. But also, it’s nearly Christmas *throws glitter and free courses at you*
Here are the five courses for freelancers currently available for free.
- The 30 Days To Freelance Lifestyle course (this is perfect for newbies, it’ll take you through your first month, from setting up your business to braving networking events)
- Four Weeks Of Freelance Habits
- How To Pitch For New Clients
- Five Days To Boost Your Freelance Confidence
- Five Days To Step Up Your Freelance Business
They’re all available on The Freelance Lifestyle School.
The Facebook Group
If you’re a member of the Facebook Group, we’ve got a couple of things coming up. Firstly, a Secret Santa (y’know, one where you swap a gift with a lovely freelancer rather than dodgy Bob from Accounts with the coffee breath in your old 9-5). The cut off is the 30th November to get involved. If you’re not already in the group, all you need to do is sign up for the free newsletter.
I’m also going to offer something exclusively to group members from Friday, so keep an eye out then!
That’s it! Have a lovely week, as we move into the final month of 2016.