Have I got a competition for you!
Some of you may know FreeAgent is my accounting software of choice. I don’t recommend anything unless I really love it, and I honestly believe FreeAgent has improved my efficiency and reduced my stress when it comes to invoicing and accounting.
A few of the reasons why I love FreeAgent:
- It imports my business banking account so I can easily match up my invoices with my bank statements. I do love a good sync.
- I can add expenses like train tickets easily by using the new app, as well as create invoices on the go with it.
- It tells me how much I should have put aside for my tax bill
- It sends me a Monday Motivation email telling me how much I’m owed.
- The support rocks. I first came across them through their free weekly G+ chats (you can find them through their page), but their support through their site and social media networks is great overall.
- If you do your own self-assessment, they’ve got a function that fills as much of it in for you as possible, and you can then add in the rest online.
Sound good? That’s where the competition comes in. They’re offering one Freelance Lifestyle reader the chance to wine 12 months free subscription to FreeAgent.
All you need to do is click on this link and fill in your details.
The competition will run until Tuesday 2nd June.