Look everyone, it’s the inevitable gift guide for freelancers and home workers!
Looking for a gift for the freelancer or home worker in your life? Below are just a few ideas for what you could get them.
- Let’s kick off with some stationery. The Happy Jackson Ok Here’s the Plan A5 Notebook (£8 from ASOS) is perfect for filling with plans for 2014.
- I’m a big fan of Paperchase’s tear off, weekly planners. Especially the Pinboard desk pad planner (£8).
- The Juicy Cube (£24.95, John Lewis) is my new best friend. I rarely last beyond lunch when I’m out and about with my iPhone, and this little guy is lightweight and charges my phone back to full.
- If you’re lucky enough to have a balcony, the balKonzept Balcony Desk (£88 from Fab)
- The Minitotem Organiser Red (£27.60) has all the desk organiser basics – stacking a pen holder on a paperclip tray on a clock on a tape dispenser on a 4 USB plug hub
- Why not gift them with the 30 Day Freelance Lifestyle E-course, starting in January? Get in touch if you’d like me to organise this.
What’s on your freelance wishlist for 2014? Let me know in the comments below.